- Jury Finds Atkinson Man Guilty in Case of Double Voting
- Exclusive: Family Accused of Illegal Voting Speaks Out
- Colorado Passed Anti-gerrymandering Laws Last Year; Former AG Holder Says There’s More Work to Do
- Madera County Woman Charged with 12 Counts of Felony Voter Fraud
- How My FEC Colleague Is Damaging the Agency and Misleading the Public
- The ACRU Files Supreme Court Amicus Brief in Critical Redistricting Case
- Voter Fraud Damages Our Nation’s Integrity
- Does Broward County Hold the Key to Stemming Vote Fraud?