Make a Contribution
Help us prevent vote fraud from stealing your most precious civil right by sending a generous tax-deductible donation to the Voting Integrity Institute.
Even a small amount from enough people can make a big difference!
Please make a contribution online or CLICK HERE to print a “mail-in” contribution form.
Donate via Credit Card
Make a recurring or one-time donation.
Donate By Mail
Click here to print a “mail-in” contribution form.
Make checks payable to the ACRU.
405 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34113
Thank you for helping us to protect your vote, your most precious right as a citizen.
Election Integrity Bulletin
Subscribe to the Election Integrity Bulletin–the most important election integrity news delivered straight to your inbox. Delivered bi-weekly, the ACRU eNewsletter contains ACRU commentary and other pertinent news.
Subscribe to the Advocate, ACRU’s bi-weekly update on matters related to Constitutional rights and liberty. A quick and easy read, the Advocate has the latest on legal activities, commentary and news.
Citizen Call to Action
- Make sure you are registered to vote, and then VOTE!
- Encourage friends, family and like-minded neighbors to register to vote. They can find out how at ChampionTheVote.org.
- Update your voter registration address when you move!
- On Election Day, volunteer to drive friends, family, or the elderly to the polls.
- Volunteer to work as a poll watcher or election worker to monitor polling places and track voter turnout.
- Ask your local election office if they take steps to maintain the accuracy of the voter registration rolls.
- Let your local, state or federal representative know that the integrity of the voting process is very important to you.
- Volunteer to help your favorite candidate by making phone calls or canvassing neighborhoods.
Check out the VotingIntegrityInstitute.org to monitor election integrity legislation and find out if your state has a photo ID law. If it doesn’t, urge your legislators to enact one!
Watch this space for upcoming events.