Make a Contribution
Help us prevent vote fraud from stealing your most precious civil right by sending a generous tax-deductible donation to the Voting Integrity Institute.
Even a small amount from enough people can make a big difference!
Please make a contribution online or CLICK HERE to print a “mail-in” contribution form.
Click the DONATE button below to make a one-time donation. (Though we are providing a Paypal gateway for convenience, you do not need to have a Paypal account to donate. Donations may be made using any major credit card. Click “Donate” below.)
In response to requests from our staunch supporters, you can now make recurring donations to support our ongoing work. Click SUBSCRIBE and select your level of support. (Please note that this donation will recur monthly until you cancel it.)
Donate By Mail
Click here to print a “mail-in” contribution form.
Make checks payable to the ACRU.
3213 Duke St., #625
Alexandria, VA 22314
405 5th Avenue South
Naples, FL 34113
Thank you for helping us to protect your vote, your most precious right as a citizen.
Subscribe to the Advocate, the latest from ACRU thought leaders on the most important news delivered straight to your inbox. Delivered twice a week, the ACRU eNewsletter contains excerpts from all the newest ACRU content with links to the originals.
Subscribe to the Clarion, the ACRU’s newsletter for donors. A quick and easy read, the monthly, two-page Clarion has the latest about ACRU’s legal activities and commentary.
Citizen Call to Action
- Make sure you are registered to vote, and then VOTE!
- Encourage friends, family and like-minded neighbors to register to vote. They can find out how at ChampionTheVote.org.
- Update your voter registration address when you move!
- On Election Day, volunteer to drive friends, family, or the elderly to the polls.
- Volunteer to work as a poll watcher or election worker to monitor polling places and track voter turnout.
- Ask your local election office if they take steps to maintain the accuracy of the voter registration rolls.
- Let your local, state or federal representative know that the integrity of the voting process is very important to you.
- Volunteer to help your favorite candidate by making phone calls or canvassing neighborhoods.
Check out the VotingIntegrityInstitute.org to monitor election integrity legislation and find out if your state has a photo ID law. If it doesn’t, urge your legislators to enact one!
Contact your Congressmen
Watch this space for upcoming events.