Issue Experts are available for interviews on a number of key issues.
Members of the media should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mississippi county agrees to take the dead, felons and the double-registered off its voter rolls. HATTIESBURG, MS (Sept. 4, 2013) — Officials in Walthall County, Mississippi, were sued in April by the American ...CONTINUE READING
- WASHINGTON D.C. — The American Civil Rights Union has put numerous Texas counties on notice via letters that they are violating Section 8 of the National Voter Registration (“Motor Voter”) Act. The ...CONTINUE READING
- HATTIESBURG, MS — Officials in Walthall County, Mississippi, were sued in April by the American Civil Rights Union (ACRU) under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (commonly called “Motor Voter”) ...CONTINUE READING
- WASHINGTON D.C. (April 26, 2013) — On behalf of the American Civil Rights Union, three former U.S. Justice Department attorneys filed lawsuits today in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District ...CONTINUE READING
- On October 12th, Bridgeport, Conn. Mayor Bill Finch was caught on tape arguably boasting that he would guarantee U.S. Senate candidate Christopher Murphy however many Bridgeport votes it took for Murphy to ...CONTINUE READING
- The American Civil Rights Union today is sending letters to four of five governors who vetoed legislation requiring photo voter IDs in order to deter vote fraud.CONTINUE READING